Unique partnership package elevates
No. 78 to fully-sponsored status next season
TALLADEGA, Ala. (Oct. 15, 2017) — In a spirited partnership arrangement with Furniture Row Racing, Bass Pro Shops and 5-hour ENERGY® have teamed to form a 30-race co-primary sponsorship on Martin Truex Jr.’s No. 78 Toyota during the 2018 NASCAR Cup Series season. Continue reading “Furniture Row Racing Announces 30-Race Co-Primary Sponsorship with Bass Pro Shops, 5-hour ENERGY® on the No. 78 Toyota in 2018”
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race – Alabama 500
Sunday, October 15, 2017
1. (6) Brad Keselowski (P), Ford, 188.
2. (27) Ryan Newman, Chevrolet, 188.
3. (10) Trevor Bayne, Ford, 188.
4. (3) Joey Logano, Ford, 188.
5. (26) Aric Almirola, Ford, 188. Continue reading “2017 NASCAR Playoff Race #5 Results: Brad Keselowski Wins Talladega”
October 15, 2017
By Reid Spencer
NASCAR Wire Service
TALLADEGA, Ala. – On the Longest Day at Talladega—in a war of attrition that required three red flags and left 14 cars running at the finish—Brad Keselowski powered his No. 2 Team Penske Ford past the No. 31 Chevrolet of Ryan Newman on the final lap to win Sunday’s Alabama 500 at Talladega Superspeedway. Continue reading “Last-lap pass gives Brad Keselowski victory in wild Talladega race”