In the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Bryan Berry, crew chief of the No. 6 team, has been fined $2,500 for violating Sections 12-1 and 9-4A (Crew chief assumes responsibility for the actions of his team members) following Sunday’s race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
Retrofitted: Eldora, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Give Trucks Throw-Back Feel
New Additions, Classic Look For 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Schedule
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (November 28, 2012) – NASCAR today announced the 2013 schedule for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, a slate that includes two exciting firsts: the series’ first race on dirt and its inaugural international event.
Their mission is to present to you the fan with the most up to date racing information for the Canadian racing scene. Where you can voice your opinions in the hot topics in racing. Live interviews with track promoters, drivers, travelling series, teams, and others that shape our sport.
Race Time Radio Feb 13th 2012
Presented By Shell Rotella
With Your Host: Joe Chisholm
– NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Trevor Bayne 2011 Daytona 500 winner.
– Jason Leffler driving for KBM #18 – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
– Steve Meehan owner of the GCMI #67 – NASCAR Nationwide Series Team.
– David Ragan driver of the #67 GCMI Nationwide Series car.
– Terry Roberts – New Smyrna.
For More Info: http://www.racetimeradio.com