1. (19) Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet, 330.
2. (16) Dale Earnhardt Jr, Chevrolet, 330.
3. (39) Kyle Busch, Toyota, 330.
4. (1) Kurt Busch, Chevrolet, 330.
5. (7) Carl Edwards, Toyota, 330. Continue reading “2016 NASCAR Race #2 Results, Atlanta – Jimmie Johnson Wins”
By Reid Spencer
NASCAR Wire Service
HAMPTON, Ga. – With wrecks erupting behind him, Jimmie Johnson took the checkered flag in overtime under caution in Sunday’s Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway—and then he remembered. Continue reading “Johnson wins at Atlanta, ties Earnhardt Sr. with 76th victory”
(Note: Look who’s in the bottom left of the photo of Dale)
BY: TOBY CHRISTIE
Whether you believe it to be to right or wrong, many fans have already turned their backs on Austin Dillon because they are appalled that the young grandson of Richard Childress has insisted to use Dale Earnhardt’s number — 3 — in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Continue reading “Toby Christie: Dale Earnhardt Was More Than Just a Number”
Today, we remember Dale Earnhardt.